Saturday, March 17, 2012

Breakfast at The Black Walnut

This morning, Bill and I had a fun breakfast with Paul, Bethany, Charlie, Norah, Joni, Jim, and Andrew.  It was so good being together!  As we were discussing the future fall trip that Bill and I are planning to Israel and Greece, Joni mentioned that I should blog about each day while we're there, with lots of pictures and descriptions......sooo, I've decided to begin a blog and make myself familiar with it, so that I will be ready to share my trip with family and friends!  I'll begin my "experiment with blogging" by posting a picture Bethany took as we were leaving.....
Well, that seemed to work!  Joni, Jim and Andrew, it was great being with you....and Andrew, we wish you the best as you finish your second semester at Baylor.
Alrighty then!.....Saturday laundry, Sunday School prep, and eating a few M&M's are in my immediate future, so I must get started.
I think I will like blogging!
LoveJoyPeace,
Teri


10 comments:

  1. I think you will love blogging. It's so easy once you figure it out initially. And you can't beat the instant publishing results. I cannot wait to hear about your trip! My bible study group is doing Beth Moore's Jesus the One and Only right now, walking through the life and times of Jesus and I so want to take the trip you are about to take. I'm so excited to live it through you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Megan.... I will certainly take LOTS of pictures!

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful blog! I'm so impressed, Teri, and can't wait to read future entries!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Joni!.....I hope I don't fizzle out by the time October rolls around!

      Delete
  3. Yay Aunt Teri! Your blogs looks lovely and I know I will enjoy all the lovely things you share. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Linds! ..... it was fun setting it up.... I'm looking forward to sharing stuff that pops into my mind!

      Delete
  4. Welcome to the world of blogging. Have fun with it. And have a great trip to Israel. Brad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Brad!.....well, the trip isn't until October, so I have plenty of time to chicken out.....haha!

      Delete
  5. Great, Teri! Love your heart and love hearing what you have to say. This will be fun!

    ReplyDelete